Well, mostly, at least. She still wears diapers at night, but I'm not interested in crossing that bridge until we have a washing machine. Jane's motivation ... princess panties. When we got back to Phoenix Jane's best friend was potty trained, and Jane wanted to be like Brooklyn. I told her she could only keep on her panties as long as she could keep them dry, so for about two weeks that meant she wore them in the morning until her first pee, at which point her panties were wet and she got a diaper. But she figured it out and now only has accidents a few times a week.
 |
| Proud as can be! |
Some of the things you can overhear Jane saying to her friend:
Did you go pee or poop? I went pee. Did you go pee or poop?
What's on your panties? I have Cinderella.
Let me see your panties, Brooklyn. Hey Brooklyn, see my panties?
I finally had to tell her we don't ask people to show us their underwear, but I guess if it motivates her to not wear diapers, it's alright with me.
 |
| With a baby in her belly and Belle panties on. |
Yay!! That is so great. I can just hear Jane asking other people about their underwear. So cute.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That is fantastic! And so cute! I also love the picture of Jane with the baby in her belly :) Just like mommy!
ReplyDelete